My Mother

My Mother
The original Miss Jones.

Friday 24 September 2010

Jewellery making.

 

Just a small sample of what I made on Monday.  At £2 a class in the Chaple hall in Ynysddu is fantastic value.  You then pay the tutor for the beads and findings that you use.  These four pair of earrings cost me £6.  Four Christmas gifts for £6 isn't bad.  Okay, I have to by the small boxes to put them in, but that will be minimal on the Internet.  Good value for token Christmas gifts and stocking fillers.  It would be even cheaper if you made them at home yourself of course, but then you have the initial outlay for the tool.  It depends on whether or not you want it for a hobby or not I suppose!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on these postings.