My Mother

My Mother
The original Miss Jones.

Monday 11 October 2010

Necklace and earring set made by me!

I enjoy doing this sort of thing, but am finding it expensive.  To buy the beads costs a fortune and to recoup any money I would have to sell a lot of items.  I am amazed that such a hobby can cost such a lot!  Personal satisfaction is great, but the reality is, as I am now finding, that unless I sell some stuff, make it a self funding hobby if you like, I can't afford to do it!!! I wonder how others with this hobby survive?  They can afford it I suppose, or have a client base and make things to order.  The money that was being spent at the Cardiff bead fair yesterday was phenomenal! Good luck I say...  as for me I shall have to find a cheaper hobby I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on these postings.