My Mother

My Mother
The original Miss Jones.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Ballet - Under Milk Wood

Under Milk Wood performed by Ballet Cymru

Watching the performance of Under Milk Wood last night I decided that this was the absolute best of the three performances by this company that I have seen. Ballet Cymru have  performed How Green is my Valley and Lady of the Lake previously and I saw them both, but this one definitely has the edge.A play for voices is now a dance for words!




A Review Quotes:

Ballet Cymru are a young, vital group who are pushing back the barriers of classical ballet.  Using powerful and timeless stories the company challenges it's dancers to interpret some of the finest characters in literature. With a unique unpretentious style, Ballet Cymru is the perfect way to enjoy the highest possible standard of dance and storytelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on these postings.