My Mother

My Mother
The original Miss Jones.

Thursday 28 August 2014

A New Start

Good afternoon.

When I stopped posting on this blog, I never intended it to be over three years before my return!  Many events and all this time later here I am - again!  I still intend to write about the daily living of a retired lady and promote the Welsh valleys whenever I can, but some things have changed.  I am more qualified to write now, after taking a three year course at Newport University in Creative Writing.  It was at the start of this course that I gave up blogging.

I quickly realised that all my energies were require for writing and research for my course, one that I thoroughly enjoyed. When I completed it, I stopped writing for almost a year - I don't know why - but I am going to start again with this blog.  I hope some familiar followers will re-discover the blog and some new people will join me along the way.  I have a bit of catching up to do, so I'll end this re-introduction right now so that you can catch up with Miss Jones as she is in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on these postings.